January 11, 2011

The Best Kept Secret-An Auction for Mason

Once again my you all have SHOCKED me.
Shocked, shaken, and rocked me to the core.
I have no idea how you all did it?

So to those who don't know the best kept history...
Crystal from Domestic, But Not Martha has been scheming for a couple weeks.
Along with several amazing people, Crystal has thrown an online Auction for Mason together.

I don't even know what to say anymore.
Again the support from all of you on-line people along with in real life people...
it's just been so needed.
You have all lifted my spirits when I was so tired.

God is SO good.
Please go check out the deals you can get online, and all the funds are going directly to Mason and our family!

I am really at a loss for words, cause I have no idea how to even begin to show you how much this all means. 
So forgive me.
They will come.
The Sears Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment