January 31, 2010

Oh The Stories Told

Stories so MANY stories


After watching & attending “The Show of Hearts-Telethon”

There are SO many stories of how Variety has helped.

I was & wasn’t aware of just how many Special Children need basics from Variety

It feels like our Children are getting lost in the G system.

We feel BLESSED by Variety

Blessed by our Community

By our Family & Friends

We know that Mason’s “syndrome’s” are very serious...

But my son CAN live!

My son is thriving...

I don’t know what the future holds?

But I pray that it holds a life of Health and no Serious Diseases.

We sometimes feel like life is so hard...for Mason it can be.

BUT for Nick & I it is not hard, just different.

I learned this today, from many Children.

I am filled with many emotions after the telethon.

I feel like we are so fortunate to HAVE Mason, no matter what we have to endure.

I feel so many different emotions after SEEING the stories...SEEING the Children.

Don’t get me wrong I know that we have our difficulties, Mason has Special needs...

But we are not the only ones...we are so lucky to just have the needs we do have.

What if we needed more..alot more?

Would the G help us?

Probably not...

But Variety would!

Every time one of the Hosts said,

“You are helping children, SEE, HEAR....But never EAT?

So I just screamed “Eat” at the TV several times!

I just feel so fortunate...My son does get to EAT

LIVE

Hopefully a very normal life.

I am praying for the other Families around the Province.

Around the World.


"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7)


No comments:

Post a Comment