February 4, 2010

MY HOUSE FULL OF MONSTERS!!!

HAND, FOOT & MOUTH

My little boys have spots...
They have Hand, Foot, & Mouth Virus.
It is highly contagious...
If you are a child.
Nick was hoping to have it so he could stay home from work...
The Doc said, you wont get it!
You can go to work...
Oh the sad face he made!
A wish to have spots, to not go to work means...
YOU DISLIKE YOUR J.O.B.
Do you dislike your J.O.B?
I love mine! J & M & C are a Full time Experience!
Now N & D...
Get your act together so you can Quit your J.O.B.

JOSH

Josh was sick today,
He stayed home from school.
He was in a mood to lay around...
I went searching for him to feed him lunch...
NO WHERE to be found?
"Josh"
"JOSH"
"JOSHIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"
No answer
SO as my heart started to leap out of my Chest I heard...
"I'm in here, MOMMY"
So I followed the little voice...


I found him...
In his play tunnel on the couch, laying on a pillow!
Too busy playing DS, which he usually only gets for 1/2 hour a day...
Hiding from Mommy, so he could keep playing!
How CUTE my Big MONSTER is!
Seriously, he put a pillow under the tunnel!
LOL...Oh the memories that are being made!

MASON

Mason is a MONSTER.
He has NO sense of Danger or Fear...
For months now he has been climbing, everything he can!
He has gotten too SMART for his own Good.
He is now climbing all over the Stove, Counters, any tables, chairs, doors, beds, cribs...
Everything in our house has a basket or bin to go in, then the baskets/bins get put away on shelves...
I have a touch of O.C.D.
Mason has figured out that the Bins make a perfect stool when empty and upside down.
They allow him to climb anything and everything!
This is where I found him after looking for Josh...(He had been playing with the shoes)

Hat bin empty and turned over...
Mason three feet up, trying to unlock the front door with SpiderMan Boots already on...
Mommy "Mason, What are you doing?"
Mason signs and replies...
"GO, GO, GO"
Dimples Out...He is going somewhere!
So he thinks!
Monster Mason was taken down and Red bin removed...
Mason doesn't get quiet very often...
So when he is quiet you know he is climbing!
It's just a matter of catching him before he falls.
Monster MASON!

CARTER

My little Cookie Monster!
It is so great to have a Baby who may not love Baby food...
BUT LOVES COOKIES!
Arrowroots are my favorite cookie...
Josh loved em...
Mason hated them....
And Carter.....
Well is the Cookie Monster!
He loves...loves...loves them.
Its the first time I have seen him upset about something getting taken from him...
MUST HAVE COOKIE...
MUST HAVE COOKIE...
So I retrieve his cookie that he dropped out of his reach...
And I get this...


A perfect little Cookie Monster!

A SHOUT OUT..

Okay, so I forgot your B-Day...
So you get this....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Happy 29th B-day!!!

Ps...the boys wanted to sing H B to you to...but melt downs happened after dinner...
Forgive them...they are sickies

Good Night to ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment