February 3, 2010

The Spots are Back! Ugg...

THE SPOTS ARE BACK!

Oh the spots...
First Carter...
Spots, Fever, and Not wanting to eat.
Second Mason and Third Josh.
Who knows how they are going to feel?
The Spots are not itchy...
But they are blistered!
I am voting for....
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Virus!
Doctor tomorrow to confirm.
Bottom line keeps your kids away from my Kids!!!
We are on Quarantine until further Notice...LOL

EMOTIONS

Today Old Emotions were "Made" to be brought up.
I used to have very little emotion.
I am Hard sometimes.
I never used to cry.
I moved on.
The Past is the Past.
Since My Children, I have learned that some Emotions are good to show.
I now am able to show Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, and Compassion.
I am living in the Present...
I like it that way.
Those who in live in the Past never see the Present or Dream for the Future.
I DO live in the Present and I DO Dream for the Future.

"Children have neither Past nor Future; they enjoy the Present, which very few of us do."
~Jean De La Bruyere

"In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
~Psalms 118:5-6

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice blog! keep going, don't give up mommy!

    ReplyDelete